revsecurtity.dll

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Mar 27 09:08:03 EDT 2012

Hi Klaus,

The installer itself can't make https calls but you can include a CURL script and even a CURL/SSH/SFTP command line utility if necessary, have it installed automatically and use that to run a command line script. There is a special script pane in the Installer Maker for that.

Another option would be to have the installer install a standalone including the external (all default, as built by LiveCode's standalone builder) and have the installer start that standalone.

I might think of a few more workarounds of you can tell more about your requirements.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com