Collisions

Richard MacLemale richard at richardmac.com
Sun Mar 25 15:23:13 EDT 2012

Jim,

Thanks for taking the time to respond with such great explanations!  Of course, since I spent most of my time in high school math staring at a girl named Lisa, it's a bit challenging for me.  I downloaded the 9 ball example and plan on spending a lot of time learning how it works.  Thanks for sharing your knowledge - I really appreciate it.

---
Richard MacLemale
Music = http://www.richardmac.com
Programming = http://www.macandchee.se