Difficulty with Reply Size To The List

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sun Mar 25 14:37:16 EDT 2012

I have run across that, too.  I have not seen anything over 15KB since June, 2010, though, and maybe that got special approval.

My response was to trim down the mail.

It was quite a shock to get the rejection and I felt deep down that I was guilty of some great offense, but I got over that quickly.  Mostly.

Dar