ANN and OT: Calling All SETI Enthusiasts.

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Sun Mar 25 14:08:25 EDT 2012

Sorry for your difficulty, Al. The best I seem to be able to do is to provide SETIproblem in Livecode 5.0.2. I can't find StackRunner on Ken's site and the one I have does not open my stack. I can't even open my stack in version 4.6.3 of Livecode!  Do you have any other suggestions? My stack is not using any of the new features of LiveCode 5.5. Would you like me to build a standalone?

As to the status of iDisk, it is still up and running and rumored to be shut down around June of this year.

Cheers,
Roger