Problems downloading files from iDisk pages

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Mar 25 10:58:48 EDT 2012

Hi Alejandro,

Glenn's URL's point to homepage.mac.com and Roger's URL's point to idisk.mac.com. I bet it has something to do with that. While it looks like iDisk is going to be moved to iCloud at some point, I'm pretty sure that the web hosting feature has been discontinued. Here's http://qery.us/1wn more info.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com