Android 4

Ken Corey ken at kencorey.com
Sun Mar 25 04:51:43 EDT 2012

On 25/03/2012 02:33, Mark Schonewille wrote:
> "Does anyone have (good) experience with LiveCode apps running on an Android 4 tablet? I thought I'd ask before upgrading my tablet."
>
> Does that mean that LiveCode is not compatible with Android 4 yet?

I'm using it with a Sumvision Astro tablet (from ebuyer.com).  It's a
~£100 tablet, running ICS.

I got some signs of life using LiveCode 5.0.2, but my app was far from
done...much too raw to say that any given anomaly was not just my broken
code.

Since then 5.5 has come out and I haven't had a chance to play with it
on Android yet, which is why I didn't respond to your earlier post.

-Ken