use-livecode Digest, Vol 102, Issue 49

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Sat Mar 24 20:31:19 EDT 2012

Tim,

I don't pretend to know anything! As for my thesis, I am merely making assumptions based on statistics and the vast size of our galaxy and the number of stars it contains. No one has decided anything about the nature of our species except the religious. BTW, did you look at the simulation?

I think it might be best to take any further discussions of this nature off-list.

Cheers,
Roger