What Livecode work with what xCode for iOS?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat Mar 24 18:16:42 EDT 2012

I think I can get most of what I need by looking at the iOS Release notes, the mobile preferences tab, and the iOS standalone settings for each LiveCode version.  Also, I'm looking at the requirements for some versions of the external SDK, but only the description for the latest SDK release seems to be available online.

Dar