ANN and OT: Calling All SETI Enthusiasts

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Sat Mar 24 15:20:03 EDT 2012

Hi all,

The SETI project has been in existence for about 50 years, and Enrico Fermi's question asked in the 1940's, "Where is everybody?" is still germane today.

I think I have finally succeded in building a simulation of two criteria relevant to this SETI "problem": 1) The asynchronous evolution of intelligence throughout the galaxy couple with 2) the relatively short duration of the radio stage of alien technologies.

You can download this stack at:

							https://idisk.mac.com/irog//Public/SETIproblem.livecode

I welcome any feedback.

Thanks and cheers,