[TEASER] Dropbox Support Almost Ready

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 22:29:22 EDT 2012

Hi Andre,

How's your Dropbox library going?

Looking through the archives for info about adding Dropbox
functionality to an Android app, I hit upon this thread and your
explanation at:

  http://andregarzia.clarify-it.com/d/earp64

Clicking around a little further, I discovered your projects page for
Social Network Library Suite. And then, I got even more confused ^_^ .

Is the the Dropbox library part of the Social Network Library Suite? I
ask because the SNLS webpage has a "Fundraising Options" area, and it
seems making a donation for SNLS would also speed up the Dropbox
library. Right?

It'd be great to have Dropbox working with my Android apps.

Thank you.

--
Nicolas Cueto