iOS Crash

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 14:28:24 EDT 2012

Hi Tim,

You are right that Apple claims it needs 4.3 but I had the same thing when iOS 5.0 was released. One of my apps was not built for 5.0 (but 4.2) and kept crashing on other iPads with 5.0 but not on my own with 5.0. I loaded the app on my iPad with Xcode 4.2 and all was fine. When I downloaded my app from the App Store it also crashed. When I built it for 5.0 the crashing stopped.

So Apple is right? I don't know.

Greetings,

William

-----