LC 5.5 GM2 and trouble with standalone settings

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Mar 24 14:14:37 EDT 2012

On 3/24/12 11:21 AM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:
> Yeah, Obleo mentioned that since it is the weekend we have to wait
> till Monday for RR to pick up on the problem. Still it is nice to be
> able to test using the team profile in the iOS 5.1 simulator and to
> test on the iPad 3.

It looks like you might be able to manually change the profile in the
custom property settings. In the custom property set
"cRevStandaloneSettings" there is a property called "iOS,profile". It
looks like the ID of a profile.

To see that property set, "LiveCode UI elements in lists" must be
selected from the View menu.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com