LC 5.5 GM2 and trouble with standalone settings

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 06:00:51 EDT 2012

Hi there,

I was very happy RR announced support for LC 5.1 so I bought my
upgrade last night.
I installed it, pointed the new Xcode 4.3.1 app to the developer root
and so far so good.

I opened a stack and checked the standalone settings for iOS and
noticed the new layout.
But I think there is something wrong with it.
My settings are lost every time I close and save  my stack and reopen it.
Everytime it opens with the default settings. It also occurs to me
that the screen is to small. So I have it to drag it bigger to see all
the settings.
And the biggest trouble s that it doesn't show my Profiles. Only the
standard iOS Team provisioning Profile is visible.

I anyone else having the same problem?
Am I missing something?

I use OSX 10.7.3 with LC 5.5 GM2
When I use LC 5.02 with the old Xcode 4.2 and the old location of the
Developer root everything works fine (except the support for iOS 5.1)

greetings,

William