Using Quicktime to record sounds in Livecode

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 22:54:33 EDT 2012

Hi All,

Finally, recording sounds is working fine in Windows
using mci, but I don't know if mci recording is available
anymore in Windows 7 or 8. Please, answer to this message
if you could test this Sound Recorder stack in these Windows
versions.

I am using the scripts of the stack "MCI recorder " published
by Tom McCarthy. Although I could not find online this stack,
you could test a similar script published in this message:
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2005-March/054343.html

Thanks in advance for your help to test this stack,

Al