Bug in custom fonts on iOS?

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Mar 23 15:58:36 EDT 2012

Those are all the same font. You select them by using the "bold" or "Italic"
option on the text formatting tab in the inspector. If you did not have
say... the bold font loaded and you select the bold face the engine should
do a best guess mathematical bolding that never looks as good a the real
bold face. So... If you see the one font you should be good-to-go. What face
does it show? It should be "Myriad Pro" without any face although the
condensed versions of a font are usually a totally separate font, but not
always. As a printer I have been in Font-Hell many times and still am from
time to time. I still can't figure out why in 2012 font names in the various
OSs(and even various programs) are still not consistent and predictable.
Welcome to my world....

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services