Need an example of how to use "try" and "catch"

Peter M. Brigham, MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 14:20:33 EDT 2012

The syntax is there at the top but it's not formatted -- tabs or space-runs between the lines instead of cr's. Looks like a problem in the dictionary stack with displaying the text from the customprop. If it were displayed properly you could see the structure, and then the commentary would explain things pretty well.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig