Different row templates for a datagrid?

Ken Corey ken at kencorey.com
Fri Mar 23 14:24:22 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I'm starting to think about the possibility of using my app on a Retina
iOS device.

The central feature of my app is a datagrid that was originally designed
for the older iOS screens.

I could just let it pixel double, but that just doesn't seem right, somehow.

After reading the datagrid documentation, it seems to me thta the
"right" way to handle multiple resolutions is to have another, hidden,
datagrid that has the right row template for a retina-class device, and
if I detect that I'm on such a device, I'll use that template instead of
mine.

Does that sound about right?

-Ken