Prevent openStack message

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Mar 23 12:36:38 EDT 2012

I have run into a similar thing before, triggering an openStack handler when I did not want to. I think the only real solution to what you are doing here is to test conditionally in your frontScript openstack handler for your particular conditions, and pass openStack messages when your conditions are not met. I don't think stopping openStack in a frontScript is a very good idea.

Bob