LiveCode Player for 5.5

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 07:21:30 EDT 2012

OK.  Thanks for that explanation. It sounds like tomorrow has arrived
(although the emphasis is on "might replace desktop apps").  From your
description both RealStudio and RunRev are facing in the wrong
direction.  But there are many people who have pivoted their careers
about to learn Objective-C, a language which only 4 years ago seemed
to be about as niche as one could get.  One project I was involved in
back then migrated to python because it was just too hard to get
people who knew anything about Objective-C.  Runrev and RealStudio
will not be the only ones who might have chosen the wrong path
ultimately.

I will have to look into HTML5 further :)

Bernard