Setting script in object not working...

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Mar 21 21:44:55 EDT 2012

I create option buttons on the fly for the Android menu button and iOS menus
from a soft menu button. I have no problem putting a script in them. I do
==>set the script of bname to ("on mouseup" & cr & tab & "ProcessMenu" &&
quote & (item 2 of line I of MenuList) & quote & cr & "end mouseup")

This 3 line script works for mobile standalone and in the IDE. Although
looking at it again, I don't know what that tab was for. Shouldn't hurt. Is
this an image control only problem?

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services