[OT] Battery slurping

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Mar 19 14:47:59 EDT 2012

Doesn't surprise me. I don't think knowing this will change people's attitudes towards ad driven apps though. Hopefully, someone will develop a better battery technology, and it won't be a problem anymore. Myself, I just ordered a Mophie Battery pack for my iPhone because it doesn't last as long as I like given the way I use it, and I do not play any games on it, and have very few ad enabled apps.

Bob