App Rejected: Crash reports

Sergio Schvarstein sschvarstein at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 13:58:57 EDT 2012

Thanks again Dar  :-)

I am not using any external resource, other than LiveCode.

The only external resource my app really uses is the data (csv files), the images (jpg files) and a couple of videos (mp4), which are all allocated in a web server.

I also access and show a couple of websites, which are shown in a browser using iPhoneControls statements. When I use this iPhoneControls I always include a statement for deleting any iPhoneControls existing instance before opening a new one. Videos are also shown using iPhoneControls. I also use a very simple data picker, using iPhonePick.

I will check the IDs and if everything is well protected for this kind of issues. How can I know if they are corrupted ?

I also think there are certain probabilities that a crash can happen if the web server fails for any reason. I make several controls, for example, if a file is not found. But I cannot control if an image file is damaged or fails to load by a different reason.

Also, I don't know how to control several iOS external events. For example, what happens if a phone call arrives while the data are loading ? What happens if an external iOS notification is shown ?

I coudn't find any code for managing these kind of external events. Do they exist ?

Thanks a lot for your interest and your time.  :-)

Sergio Schvarstein
sschvarstein at gmail.com