Failing to understand the oddities of the "line" chunk

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Mar 19 13:42:14 EDT 2012

I can't help but feel that LC should flag a run time error in this
situation. it's not logical for a range to have an end point less than its
start point.  Any other action requires an arbitrary decision on what the
user wants to happen and, as evident from this thread, different users
expect different things.
Pete

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 10:29 AM, J. Landman Gay
<jacque at hyperactivesw.com>wrote:

> On 3/19/12 11:47 AM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
>
>> If it resolves to an insertion point, then it's doing exactly what
>> you would expect. It's putting something into that insertion point.
>>

> That was my first reaction too, but on closer inspection it's putting the
> text into the wrong line.
>

> --

Pete