how to read/write data on Android?

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Mar 19 13:11:03 EDT 2012

I don't know where the cache is. I will investigate.

There is also 2 other folders in the data/data/com.reverse.dns/ folder.
1) lib. This is where the externals for things such as SQLite db support are
located.
2) databases. There is a SQLite db here named lc_notification.db. it has 2
tables 1) "android_metadata" that specifies the local. 2) "notification"
that is empty and I can only assume it's for push updates? Need to get
clarification on this one.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services