New Xcode 4.3.1

Sergio Schvarstein sschvarstein at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 06:05:55 EDT 2012

Hi,

Thanks for all the answers and I didn´t expect to generate such a debate about this issue.  ;-)

My previous version of Xcode was the 4.2 and I couldn´t find the 4.3 in the Apple developers site, as Mike suggests.

So, I will keep my 4.2 files while waiting for the "official" LC solution. I hope it will work in the next LC version, isn't it ? When it is supposed to be released ?

I am really very tired of fighting against leopards and lions and bears and mountains and and and …  I share the opinion that all this stuff is running backwards, probably to make us all to spend more money in their brilliant and amazing and exciting solutions …  :-(

Best regards.

Sergio Schvarstein