App Rejected: Crash reports

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Mon Mar 19 09:51:54 EDT 2012

On Mar 19, 2012, at 3:33 AM, Sergio Schvarstein wrote:

> Actually I have no crash reported in Xcode from my app during the whole developing process.

I think this is important.  If I understand right, if you go and look at the crash logs for your test device or devices, that list is empty for this app.  I have seen crashes on a quit or a kill by iOS and need to track that down, but your situation seems to be something else.

The only other thing I can think of is sending reports to your externals suppliers, too.

Are using iphoneControls and referring to them by ID?  Might the ID be corrupted or used after a delete? (Just a wild guess.)

I wish you well in tracking this down.  I, too, would feel more at ease with this resolved.

Dar