New Xcode 4.3.1

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sun Mar 18 15:51:56 EDT 2012

I just don't think making it "goof-proof" for the lowest common denominator
at the expense of obliterating time proven methods that worked for the
experienced the last 30 years is progress. It will just make them more
dependent. Was this stuff really that broken? Maybe there should be a
"Dumbass" option, like the kiosk mode.  Do it in the browser, but leave my
OS alone.