Serious Question about the list...

Richard MacLemale richard at richardmac.com
Sun Mar 18 09:32:26 EDT 2012

Here's my serious question.  Why do so many people "in the know" use the list instead of the official RunRev LiveCode forums?  Forums have so many advantages over mailing lists - they're easier to read, they're easier to search, you can access them from anywhere, I could keep going.  I'm just curious as to why the best LiveCoders spend more time here than in the forums? There are people who participate in both - I see Jacque and Klaus in there all the time and I probably owe Klaus a case of beer at this point...

Anyway, just curious?

---
Richard MacLemale
Music = http://www.richardmac.com