New Xcode 4.3.1

Sergio Schvarstein sschvarstein at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 14:21:56 EDT 2012

Hi,

I've just installed the new Xcode version 4.3.1.

As I can see, now it is installed in the Applications folder, instead of the Developer folder where I still have my previous version.

So, the question is:

How do this affect the Preferences > Mobile Support info inside LiveCode ?
Must I change it to the Applications folder ?

And one more:

The installer gave me the possibility of deleting the whole Developer folder, with my previous version of Xcode and all the other applications included.
I still didn´t deleted, just in case, and also because I don´t see installed any new version of the iOS Simulator in the Applications folder.
What happens with the iOS simulator, the new version of Xcode and LiveCode ?

Thanks for any help.

Best Regards.

Sergio Schvarstein