OT: Giving away for free 1 license of Scripter's Scrapbook and 1 license of Chartmaker

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Mar 14 13:00:04 EDT 2012

Hi,

just got a positive answer from Hugh of FlexibleLearning. He also agreed.

So if anyone is interested in a license of Scripter´s Scrapbook or ChartMaker, then please send me a private e-mail (not over the list) and tell me which tool you want to get. The first one who sends the e-mail will get it. Please send an email for each tool.

If you do not know what these tools can do for you then just visit
http://www.flexiblelearning.com/ssbk.htm for Scripter´s Scrapbook
or
http://www.flexiblelearning.com/chartmaker/index.htm for charMaker

to get some more information.