[OT] Free SSL certificates available

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sun Mar 11 12:24:32 EDT 2012

Hey Folks,

I don't know how many of you here have struggled with SSL certificates
before. Once I purchased an SSL certificate from GoDaddy and it was a
really bad experience. These days, I decided to move away from GoDaddy and
try something new since I don't like their practices. Lurking on the Hacker
News forum from Y Combinator, I saw a thread about SSL certs. One of the
users was advising to use a company called StartSSL who was providing free
SSL certificates and lots of users responded saying that StartSSL worked
fine. So I took the leap, the process was painless and it works well for my
needs.

URLs of Interest:

[1] Hacker News - http://www.hackernews.com
[2] StartSSL - https://www.startssl.com