Become a man with staying power

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 05:41:08 EDT 2012

On 03/08/2012 02:18 PM, Francis Nugent Dixon wrote:
> Hi from Beautiful Brittany,

>>> Colonel Pickering would be proud of you!
>>
>> The rain falls mainly on the plain.
>
> "I think he's got it ! By George, he's got it !"

Knowing my political predilections you should realise that I would far
rather say:

"I think he's got it ! By James, he's got it !"

not having much truck with Hanoverian names.

Interesting to see that you, Francis, have the same name as His Majesty
the King :

http://www.jacobite.ca/kings/francis2.htm