on-rev urgent problem -- Livecode contact address?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sat Mar 10 08:28:39 EST 2012

Nicolas,

I don't know what happened now but if the problem is loading dbmysql.so
database driver then there might be a work around. Upload your own versions
of the database drivers and use revSetDatabaseDriverPath to load them
yourself.

If that is what you're doing right now, then try acquiring the output from

shell("ldd /path/to/dbmysql.so")

This will tell you what shared libraries are being loaded, you may see a
missing dependency there. If there is a missing lib, then, contact support
and request it installed or at least a symbolic link to it.

Cheers
andre

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.