on-rev urgent problem -- Livecode contact address?

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 23:05:26 EST 2012

> Anything we mere mortals can check for you, in case it helps?

Colin, I wish! But, the problem is server-side, so it needs someone
with access to the server.

Things seem to be back to normal. But the log page still shows an
error when loading the "dbmysql.so" driver.

Looking thru the archives, this "dbmysql.so" problem has happened
before. Case-sensitivity was noted on by Andre Garzia, but, as I
wrote, the setup has worked fine for years. So, why the hiccup now?
And why at the same day of the week and time?

If someone, mortal or not, has advice, please!

P.S. Ditto on the still-unresolved problem with Android and post.

Thanks.
--
Nicolas Cueto