Editing very wide and tall stacks.

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Mar 9 22:37:26 EST 2012

Hi, Mark!

I don't understand the problem with select Grouped Controls.  Mental block I guess.  What is the issue here?

Dar

On Mar 9, 2012, at 6:22 PM, Mark Schonewille wrote:

> Dar,
>
> Group everything, set the rect of the group to the card rect. Disable the scroll bars in full-screen mode. The only problem is that turning off Select Grouped Controls can be problematic, but you can probably write a front script for that.
>
> --
> Best regards,
>
> Mark Schonewille

> Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
> KvK: 50277553
>
> Download the Installer Maker Plugin 1.7 for LiveCode here http://qery.us/za
>
> On 10 mrt 2012, at 02:16, Dar Scott wrote:
>
>> I need to edit the GUI on a stack that is very wide and very tall for a full screen app on a large screen that is much larger than my development environment.  I also want to do some testing (click buttons, watch images fly around) on the development system.
>>
>> Ideas?  (I suspect there is some feature I have missed over the years and I'm going to feel silly.)
>>
>> Dar

---------------------------
Dar Scott
dba
Dar Scott Consulting
8637 Horacio Place NE
Albuquerque, NM 87111

Lab, home, office phone: +1 505 299 9497
For Skype and fax, please contact.
dsc at swcp.com

Computer Programming and tinkering,
often making LiveCode libraries and