Apple iPad announcement evokes yawn

Tim Jones tolistim at me.com
Wed Mar 7 17:04:54 EST 2012

I was viewing the announcement more from a developer's point of view rather than a user's.

I agree that the higher pixel density will provide for more comfortable reading, but it also means that we'll now need to add still another screen size to the three that we already must check for (iPhone, iPhone Retina, and iPad).

It will also be interesting to see what happens to the gaming world with the 4 core graphics processor.

Tim