Windows 8

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr
Tue Mar 6 12:10:29 EST 2012

Look Metro, Look Mountain Lion, look Mobile...
I think the motto "code once, deploy everywhere..." should be severely reevaluated. This is not the 90s anymore.
The future (if any) for livecode looks more, to me, like "faceless code once, easily build a GUI for every platform".
The times, they are a-changin'....
Best regards,
	François