Sqlite and performances in LiveCode

Guglielmo Braguglia guglielmo at braguglia.ch
Mon Mar 5 12:23:03 EST 2012

Hi Pete,

what you believe "... /I believe the datagrid loads only enough database
rows to fill the number of rows that are visible in the datagrid .../",
unfortunately, is incorrect ...
... to have this behavior you have to manually code a procedure, named
"GetDataForLine", which fill in the data that the data grid needs.

Please see here :
http://lessons.runrev.com/s/lessons/m/datagrid/l/7341-displaying-large-amounts-of-data

Guglielmo