Enlarge with sample

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 05:21:34 EST 2012

Almost every day I get these marvellous e-mail messages from
well-wishers that spur me onto new ideas
with Livecode!

Well, for want of anything else to do, I have been trying to enlarge . . .

. . . a standalone, after it has been built as a standalone:

While a stack is a stack one can drag the lower-right-hand corner if
resizeable is set to true, and the stack will resize.

Now, at the risk of looking very inexperienced, how can one set a
standalone so the end-user can resize that stack?