"can't find handler" error in script that worked before

Sieg Lindstrom sl at trackandfieldnews.com
Sat Mar 3 23:10:41 EST 2012

My second post tonight while I'm thinking of it. I have an app that ran flawlessly under RunRev. Now, using LiveCode 5.0.2, a handler in a button script  that calls another handler in the stack script returns a "can't find handler" error.

It was easy to fix by moving the "unfindable" handler into the button script, but shouldn't a button be able to call a handler in the stack script? It worked before, hasn't been modified and all variables are properly made global. ????

Thanks.

Sieg Lindstrom