HELP! - Unable to acquire FTP file list...

Keith (Gulf Breeze Ortho Lab) keith at gulfbreezeortholab.com
Thu Mar 1 19:01:06 EST 2012

Hi Ken,

I played with active and passive modes, but that was not the issue. At least
regarding the URL function, the problem was that I was not putting
parentheses around my information:

put url "ftp://" & FTPUSER & ":" & FTPPASS & "@" & FTPHOST into myVar

should have been:

put url ("ftp://" & FTPUSER & ":" & FTPPASS & "@" & FTPHOST) into myVar

Also, while testing, I think my socket became locked... When playing around
with FTP, I highly recommend using the resetAll command to make sure all
sockets are clear before retesting...

Thanks for the help...

- Boo