repositioning list-field lines

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 18:49:58 EST 2012

Bob,

Perhaps your have a different (older?) version of Scott Rossi's "getinline"?

Cause in the one Scott kindly linked to in this thread, there was no
selectionChanged handler.

Actually, I'm also not clear on what you meant by the second sentence
in the following:

> Apparently the field was receiving the mouseDown message but not
> receiving the mouseUp message. I fixed it by putting finishReorder at
> the end of the selectionChanged handler.

In the script of field "_main", "finishReorder" is called in mouseUp
and mouseRelease.

In the meantime, thank you to everyone for the scripts and the stack offers.

Cheers.
--
Nicolas Cueto