Comment Lines interfere with continuation lines

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Jun 27 20:33:36 EDT 2012

Hi Craig,
I kind of see why it doesn't work.  The main surprise was that the line
after the comment was correctly colored, seems like it should have been
colored like a comment, then the problem would have been obvious.

However, it has made me realise that I should really be doing more
validation of parameters at the start of a function/command.  That would
have detected it right away.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>