LiveCode 5.5.1 Released

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Wed Jun 20 09:52:29 EDT 2012

Dear List Folks,

I'm delighted to announce that 5.5.1 has been released today. This
release marks the start of our partnership with inneractive:

http://inner-active.com/

bringing you in-app advertising for iOS and Android. Now you can
easily embed advertising in your mobile apps, and earn extra revenue.
Track the performance of your ads, optimize, collect user data and more.

We've also added a number of new features in this version. Address
Book access for both iOS and Android, and several additions for
Android, continuing our drive to bring this platform in line with iOS:

* Media Picker
* Save images to the user's photo album
* Native scroller control
* Native player control
* Native field controls

As usual we got the flyswatter out and squished as many bugs as
possible, if you were waiting for a specific fix, please check the
release notes:

iOS
http://www.runrev.com/downloads/livecode/5_5_1/LiveCodeNotes-5_5_1-iOS.pdf

Android
http://www.runrev.com/downloads/livecode/5_5_1/LiveCodeNotes-5_5_1-Android.pdf

Desktop
http://www.runrev.com/downloads/livecode/5_5_1/LiveCodeNotes-5_5_1.pdf

If you already have a 5.5 license, this will be a free upgrade for you
on the platforms you own. If you don't already have 5.5, to upgrade
please visit your account:

http://www.runrev.com/store/account/products/

Warm Regards,

Heather