Upgrade to Lion

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Jun 1 12:46:38 EDT 2012

I have been forced to install Lion on a number of management office computers, not because it is better or people like it, but because the department head insists on using iCloud for shared calendaring, and will not consider any other alternative, and Apple will not consider making iCloud available for Snow Leopard. Period. So we ended up spending even more money to upgrade the software that wouldn't run in Lion, or else completely abandon software that had no upgrade.

So often it is people, not technology that is the problem.

Bob