Android: custom prop vs. .txt?

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Jun 1 12:58:04 EDT 2012

On Android the stack is in the engine folder that is read-only. It resides
in the apk(a zip formatted file). The engine folder is virtual and read
only. If you want to modify a stack it needs to be a separate stack that you
move to the documents folder. Any file that you want read/write must be
moved from the assets folder to the documents folder(or SD card). I use an
SQLite database in the documents folder for user data but a text file would
work also.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services