Hypercard: the missing link to the web

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Jun 1 12:40:21 EDT 2012

Exactly my point. Maybe it's a matter of semantics, or perhaps I imagine things work a certain way inside a corporation, but I always envision a bunch of suits sitting around a conference table, deciding how to price a product, and taking into consideration all the "free" stuff they are putting into it.

If Apple had no included anything for free, (not sure how to measure that) would they have charged less? Hmmm... no way to test it, so it must remain a mystery.

Bob