book support files

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Jul 27 01:36:44 EDT 2012

Colin,

I suggest that you make a webpage for your book. In this page you can host
a forum and your files. This way you can keep in contact with your readers
and provide new material, errata and get feedback.

I believe that most of your users will get digital versions or a bundle of
digital and paper version. If there is still time, update the bundled files
to include a link to your webpage.

Looking forward to read your book!

=)

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.