Preview of Resolution Independent Control library for RevMobile

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Jul 26 21:31:22 EDT 2012

On 26/07/2012, at 5:06 PM, Pierre Sahores wrote:

> Is't the working screenrect your best friend at this point ? Works fine against both iOS and Android.

Let's take a button as an example. If I design a button I will design it to be a usable size on screen. So if the screen density changes I need to scale the button. If we only scale based on screen rect then if the device size changes our button size is altered when we don't want it to be. On a larger screen we want that button to remain the same size so we have room to show a more appropriate UI for the screen size.

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services