Condtional parameters in handler calls

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 19:35:47 EDT 2012

How about something like this?

command myCommand parm1,parm2,parm3
   put parm1 && parm2 && parm3
end myCommand

function myFunc parm1,parm2,pConditional
   if value(pConditional) then
      return parm1
   else
      return parm2
   end if
end myFunc

on mouseup
   myCommand 14,myFunc(3,22,"parm1 < parm2"),35
end mouseup

Same answer as Dick Kriesel.  :) Works nicel though.  Pass 2 params and a
conditional string to the function, function does the processing, returns 1
of the 2 based on the conditional.